quarta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2011

JEHOVAH JIREH.

JEHOVAH JIREH
Lord of provision, you are more than enough to me.
You are more than gold, silver, more than anything.
Jehovah Rapha, you are my healer!
No matter what your problem is, there is a God who cares for you!
Do you know why? Because he loves you!!
I was once in a medical treatment owing to an emotional problems and the doctor prescribed me a medicine that I had to take for few months. Well, after a long while this product caused me side effects. There is no taking medicine without paying the price, for they may help one thing, but may be bad to another. The patient may experience blurred vision, atopic dermatitis, tachycardia, dry mouth, and urticaria and so on. The long treatment caused me urticaria which is an allergy provoked by the medicine. Although it is not contagious, this situation is very awkward. For there is prejudice about it and stopping the medicine immediately it’s not always possible. I tried a dermatologist doctor, but there is no one when we need them. And private doctors are expensive, very expensive!! What was left for me was to go into the silence of my room and ask the Holly Spirit to heal me I have prayed with all of my faith, because it was more than I could bear… He heard my prayers and healed me, because the Lord cares for me. I want to encourage you while you read these humble words. No matter what the situation is, call upon God. The Holly Spirit does not care about color, race, but cares for you!! He is your best friend! The tendency of human race is just to approach to people for financial interest. Jesus is not interested on your possessions, because in the book of Haggai 2: 8, 9 says Mine is the silver, and the gold is mine, declares the Lord almighty. The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house says the Lord almighty. And in this place I will grant peace, declares the Lord almighty. You know dears, what cause interest in the Lord’s mind? Is your faith alone.
It’s when you deposit all your faith in him. You may pray this prayer with me: Holly Spirit I need you, you are above all doctors, lawyers, judges, only you Lord can help me in this situation pour out your most powerful blood and fold my mind and body with your holy mantle. Please Lord, heal me, save me, and set me, free in Jesus name amen.
Dear reader, if you prayed with faith the Holly Spirit will help you!
SEARCH FOR AN EVANGELICAL CHURCH!
Author: Nicodemos Lopes.
Date: 02/15/11.

Nenhum comentário: